
Isn't that the cutest little tushi!?I know it's been a while since I posted anything. I guess things have gotten kind of busy. Braden has finally started speech therapy with a really wonderful lady. She is very knowledgable and she's really nice. We just have to hope that we can keep her for a while! I also wanted to post some pictures that we took of Braden, just because they were cute. Other than that things are pretty normal, well, as normal as they can be I guess. So that's a good thing. No news is good news! :)
3 comments:
Hey hope things are going well with you. It's nice that you have speech now. How are things going wtih that? Ryan only gets speech at school. Have you heard anything about your little boy starting school? Well hope you have a great day.
Yeah---glad you finally are getting some help. Your baby is getting so big....he looks like a little boy.....where does the time go???
hey!!!
i guess i haven't checked your blog in a while-- there are lots of new pictures. cute pictures of course. i love the picture of braden at the very top left. and the two boys in their ties are cute. it kinda looks like braden is flipping the bird though. too funny. anyway-- cute cute! hope you're great.
allison
Post a Comment