Braden gets geared up and ready to ride! (the funny thing is, when we downloaded this picture to the computer, Braden saw it and he just wanted to sit and stare at it and he actually had a meltdown when we shut off the computer!)
Braden and Daddy
Sienna, Braden & Jeremy We had our annual New Year's riding trip and the kids all had a blast! We had so much fun! I love hanging out with family! New Year's Eve was my birthday and I had a GREAT birthday! I've always hated having my birthday on new year's, but Jeremy always tries so hard to make it MY day, not just a holiday (technically it's not even a holiday!) He made me some delicious Haitian food for dinner and everyone came over to enjoy and play games. It was lots of fun and I want to thank everyone for their gifts! THANKS!

0 comments:
Post a Comment