Well, School's out! What are we going to do now?! I guess it's been a while since I've really updated on what's going on in our world, but the truth is that there isn't much to report. Braden has done really well in school and we've seen LOTS of progress over the last three months. He knows the following colors: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple & White. He can name most of the basic animals, but especially knows Dog & Bird. And he can count to ten with help. Right now, he's really into star wars and loves to watch the movies and uses his toy airplanes as "spaceships" and he walks around the house making a variety of "sound effects", it's so cute! He even hums Darth Vader's music! We need to find ways to keep him busy this summer!Thursday, May 21, 2009
School's Out!
Well, School's out! What are we going to do now?! I guess it's been a while since I've really updated on what's going on in our world, but the truth is that there isn't much to report. Braden has done really well in school and we've seen LOTS of progress over the last three months. He knows the following colors: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple & White. He can name most of the basic animals, but especially knows Dog & Bird. And he can count to ten with help. Right now, he's really into star wars and loves to watch the movies and uses his toy airplanes as "spaceships" and he walks around the house making a variety of "sound effects", it's so cute! He even hums Darth Vader's music! We need to find ways to keep him busy this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I keep saying if George Lucas made a Jedi reading program he would be helping so many kids!
Post a Comment