Thursday, September 3, 2009
The Goings On!
Well, I thought I would update a little bit about our goings on. Things are chugging along as usual around here. We've been called to work in the library and I really enjoy it. I didn't think I would, but it's actually fun. Braden is doing pretty good. He's still working on potty training and he seems to get a little better every week, I think it will be a while before he's fully trained, but that's how ALL things go with autism! He's starting to lable EVERYTHING, which is so GREAT! He is even starting to sing some of his favorite songs (besides Star Wars music). It's adorable! It just makes me smile. I'm still working hard on losing weight and I've lost 16 lbs so far. I've started doing pilates and it's super hard, but I like it. Jeremy is doing good. He'll be starting his last class for his master's program next week! We're so excited for him to be done with school! I am so proud of how hard he's worked! He's so awesome! Well, that's about all I've got for now. I know I don't update my blog as much lately, we've just been so busy! But that's a good thing I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am so proud of all of you and your accomplishments that you are making! Braden is just learning and doing so much more it seems every day. How exciting! I can't wait to hear him sing some new songs. Love you all,
Francie Mom
Post a Comment