Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!

Jeremy and Braden Cleaning out the pumpkin so I can start carving it.

Me and Grandma Francie carving, and Brian just being Brian.

STILL carving. I think maybe I'll choose an easier design next year! :)

Our yummy Halloween spread... Cheeseball head, Witch hat cookies, Pumpkin rice crispies (you can't really see them) and Eyeball punch. We had LOTS of other yummy foods too. Definitely a BAD night to be on a diet! :)

Makaela, Jeremy, Sienna and Braden ready to go trick or treating.

Andrew, Sienna and Braden

Jeremy always wants to be something gross or scary. I don't get it. I guess it's a boy thing.

Me, and "Lady Zorro" (aka Sarah)

Me, Jeremy and Braden out trick or treating. We went a LOT longer this year and Braden did really well. This is the first year in a long time that We've ALL dressed up, it was pretty fun!

Braden the pirate

Some of our neighbors got REALLY creative this year.

Back at home, Braden's broken into his candy AND decided he wanted to wear my hat.

Sienna decides she want to try being a pirate