
We had a wonderful Christmas this year, but I think "Santa" went a bit overboard. Braden REALLY got the whole presents thing this year and wanted to open EVERYONE'S presents. (Even though most were for him).
Sweet Braden snuggled in his bed, waiting for Santa.
He was very excited to come out and find all those presents under the tree!
This is the pure joy of a kid enjoying Christmas morning! :)
Digging through his stocking.
It was kinda funny, at first, Braden didn't want to rip any of the paper, but that would have taken FOREVER, so we really had to encourage him to tear into the presents.
Of ALL his presents, Braden's favorite was this lego robot that he was talking about for weeks before Christmas. You can't really see his wide open smile in this picture, but this was DEFINITELY his favorite gift.
Braden, craddling his robot.
The family got mariokart for Christmas and Braden LOVES playing it!
This has to be the biggest bucket of play-doh I've EVER seen!

Braden got a tool set with a backpack and he insisted on wearing it around the house for DAYS!
To top it all off and make it a PERFECT Christmas, it snowed all afternoon and night! We had our FIRST white Christmas as a family! We got about 7 inches of snow, it was so great! I can't believe that next year we will have TWO little ones to celebrate Christmas with! I'm so thankful for that! This pregnancy has gone pretty smoothly. Almost as good as with Braden. We will be finding out what we're having on Jan 24th. We're so excited! Jeremy is really hoping for a boy, but I have a feeling it's a girl, but we'll see. I'll be happy no matter what it is!
Sweet Braden snuggled in his bed, waiting for Santa.
He was very excited to come out and find all those presents under the tree!
This is the pure joy of a kid enjoying Christmas morning! :)
Digging through his stocking.
It was kinda funny, at first, Braden didn't want to rip any of the paper, but that would have taken FOREVER, so we really had to encourage him to tear into the presents.
Of ALL his presents, Braden's favorite was this lego robot that he was talking about for weeks before Christmas. You can't really see his wide open smile in this picture, but this was DEFINITELY his favorite gift.
Braden, craddling his robot.
The family got mariokart for Christmas and Braden LOVES playing it!
This has to be the biggest bucket of play-doh I've EVER seen!
Braden got a tool set with a backpack and he insisted on wearing it around the house for DAYS!
To top it all off and make it a PERFECT Christmas, it snowed all afternoon and night! We had our FIRST white Christmas as a family! We got about 7 inches of snow, it was so great! I can't believe that next year we will have TWO little ones to celebrate Christmas with! I'm so thankful for that! This pregnancy has gone pretty smoothly. Almost as good as with Braden. We will be finding out what we're having on Jan 24th. We're so excited! Jeremy is really hoping for a boy, but I have a feeling it's a girl, but we'll see. I'll be happy no matter what it is!
1 comments:
I love the pictures of Braden playing in the snow. He is so grown up...I can't believe it!
Post a Comment