Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween! (Sort of)

Babyzilla (I love the tail!)



Braden likes dressing up in his costume so much he actually has been wearing it to bed!


Jedi Master Braden


Me cleaning out the pumpkin (I hate this part and usually Jeremy does it for me)


Braden helping to clean the guts out of the pumpkin


Jackson is just tired and not sure about this whole thing


Mommy and Braden working on our pumpkin


Braden helping Daddy carve


Braden in front of the pumpkins


Braden wanted a star wars pumpkin this year so we did R2 D2. Daddy always wants to do something scary with skulls and stuff.


Me in my "goth" makeup for the party. I didn't have a costume this year, so I just went a little goth. Takes me back to being a teenager! (sorry to bring back bad memories mom)


Braden and "Babyzilla"


Braden helping to make pumkin sugar cookies

The boys in their halloween pajamas

Actually, none of the pictures you will see in this post were taken on Halloween day. We ended up staying home on Halloween because Braden was having a horrific day (behavior wise) and it was cold and raining all night. So we decided to skip it. We went to the ward halloween party and trunk or treat on Saturday so it's not like they didn't get to celebrate halloween or anything. We just had a difficult time actually getting a picture of them in their costumes. We have a few of Braden, but we didn't end up getting Jackson's costume till a few days before the party. Braden had a great time at the ward party. I thought that the lights and loud music would bug him but he actually got out there and danced his tushie off! It was so cute! Jeremy got some videos on his iphone, but they're kind of dark and it's hard to see him, but he had a great time!










1 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Oh my goodness, every time I see new pictures of Braden, I really can't believe how old he looks! And Jackson is C-U-T-E! Seriously, he looks so happy in those pictures. I am so glad that you have such great visiting teachers. What a huge blessing. You sure do deserve that! I need to be a lot better about keeping in touch with you, because I miss you. Love ya!