Thursday, January 5, 2012

We've Got a MOBILE Baby!

UPDATE 2/26/2012: Well, Jackson is now CRAWLING!!! He's getting quick and he's decided he wants to get into EVERYTHING! I'll be on my toes from now on!

Well, it's official! Jackson has figured out how to scoot! (I will try to upload a video if I can) He's almost crawling! We're in trouble now! I can't believe how fast he's learning! Everything with Jackson has been so different than it was with Braden that I always feel like I'm a first time mom again! He's such a funny baby and definitely has a personality! He always wants to be played with and gets really mad if you walk away from him.  He babbles and talks and sounds like he's trying to tell a story. He will say "da-da" (which I think is so unfair because it's just easier to say than mama) now and other sounds. He gets frustrated when he's trying to scoot to something that he's having a hard time getting to. He especially loves going after the package of wipes we keep on the floor with his diaper stuff. He scooted 4 FEET, passed his toys, just to get to the WIPES! He absolutely LOVES Braden and anytime Braden talks to him or plays with him or even LOOKS at him he just smiles and laughs!

0 comments: