Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Emily's Artwork











One of my favorite hobbies is Photography. I love to take pictures of people. I especially love to take pictures of Braden. (It was much easier back when he couldn't run at the camera, but trust me, he still tried!:-)) I took these pictures when he was 5 months old and I think they just show what a curious, sweet and happy baby he is. I can't wait to get prints made and scrap these!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sis,
You are soooo talented... I don't think I could have taken a picture like this one! What an eye and a great use of the light! I am almost jealous... You've got the talent and the cutest baby! A perfect combo for a fun day of photography!

Love Sarah

Emily Weber said...

Are you kidding me!? You have a talent for photography that I just don't have. Your pictures look like they should be on postcards! I bet you could make money on selling them! :-) I can't do what you can with a scenery photo. I'm just good and SOMETIMES capturing people. But I do agree that I have the cutest baby! :-) Love ya!