


Braden's first Holiday season! It was crazy! We all went WAY overboard! (wait till I post the actual Christmas morning pictures, you'll see). The top photo is Braden wearing Aunt Sarah's blinking rudolph nose, he loved it! the second picture is Braden making cookies with his Grandma Francie (We call her Grammie). The last picture is Jeremy's brother Brian with Braden. Braden loves Brian cause he's always tossing him in the air. (it scares me everytime.)
1 comments:
I wish my desktop could show multiple photos because I have tooo many favorites of the little guy and I have to keep changing it.. the rudolph nose is awesome... spoiled little bugger... we never had that many presents... although i probably did my first christmas as the first child tooo... but i dont remember... neither will he so it is a good thing you have pictures to prove it :) Sarah
P.S. so far I don't care much for this blogging... but love the access to the pictures..
Post a Comment