Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I HAD TO!











I just HAD to post these pictures. Braden has such a personality! Even though he isn't talking yet, he really has a cute way of expressing himself! I love to capture all of his little "Bradenisms". He loves to play with sunglasses and have people put them on him, and he'll just walk around the house in them. He loves to play IN his toybox and spends quite a bit of time just hanging out in there. The only thing is, when he's in there, he throws almost ALL the toys OUT! We DID NOT pose him in that sleeping picture, he actually sleeps like that! He is so much fun to have around (when he's not throwing a tantrum!). We are so excited for him to start talking more soon. We can't wait to hear all the fun things he will have to say!

5 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

He is so cute!!! I love your pictures! Love the sleeping one that is so funny!

Logan & Lindy said...

Jana Miller in the wards takes Brooklyns pictures! Do you know whp she is? She has a photography business. She is so awesome! We went to the temple to takes the last ones. She does an awesome job she has taken them 3 times for me! I like them better than taking her to Sears or some thing! She just puts them on a CD and you can makes all the copys and stuff its nice

allison said...

Too cute! It's so fun to see kids just grow into their own, isn't it?
Callie is getting married in October, so I want to see you then-- okay??? No options, I'm doing it! Can't wait to see you!
Allison

Mandy Abbott said...

Emily... he is such a doll! Never a dull moment!

mY dEwDrOpS said...

hey emily! this is katie dew, i just ran across your page. i love the butt in the air sleeping pic. chayten sleeps like that all the time and it just cracks me up! we need to get these boys together, especially since we like like 10 feet from each other! :) here's my blog if you want to check it out. mydewdrops.blogspot.com