Friday, August 3, 2007

Finally Moved & Braden's New Cousin!




Well, we've pretty much finished moving and are now living with Jeremy's mom, Francie. Braden has had a little bit of a hard time adjusting to the change, but he's getting better everyday. He is CONSTANTLY whining to go outside though, and he doesn't even care that it's a million degrees outside! The boy just LOVES being outside. He is SOOOO much the "little boy", he loves to play in the dirt, throw rocks, and anything else he can find. He's also has a wonderful time terrorizing Francie's dog Rusty and he is always trying to tackle him and give him "hugs". Rusty doesn't really appreciate it and I keep telling Braden he's going to get a bite one of these days, but Rusty is actually really protective of Braden and greets him at the bottom of the stairs every time Braden wakes up. (And Braden gets a huge kick out of it too!) We need to take some more pictures of him so we have some more to post, but for now, you just have to read my ramblings. It's amazing how fast our little ones grow! Jeremy's Brother Andrew and his wife just had a baby girl last week (see photos) and it just amazes me that Braden was that little and helpless only 17 months ago! I just can't get over it! I really do miss those times when he was small, but I'm enjoying him just as much now. I look forward to seeing what he will grow into, but I try not to think about it too much cause it always makes me a little sad to think that he will actually grow up someday. Andrew and Nichelle named their little girl Sienna. Here are a couple pictures of Braden's NEWEST cousin. He hasn't paid much attention to her yet, but I'm sure he'll notice her when she starts hogging all the attention he used to get! :)


0 comments: