
Braden, AFTER enjoying his cookie
After opening his presents, Braden was pretty tuckered out, so he settled into a comfey spot to just relax and take it easy.
Nothing beats sitting in a box full of wrapping paper on Christmas morning with your favorite blankie and binkie!
Braden loves sitting in boxes, so most of his presents ended up in there with him. We had to sift through all the wrapping paper before throwing it away to make sure we didn't throw out any presents.
The family on Sunday morning before church.
Enjoying the Temple lights together.We had a really nice Christmas this year, even though there were less presents than last year, we still had a great time! Braden's favorite present would have to be the "Bubble Mower" Santa brought him. He has played with it almost non-stop (outside, of course). It's just the right size for him and he loves things that make noise. He pushes it around the yard and even pivots just like Daddy when he mowes the lawn. We had a relaxed holiday and pretty much just sat around playing games with the family. We got the game of "Life" but in Pirates of the Caribbean style, pretty fun game. We also played the game "Apples to Apples", VERY fun game! I would highly recommend it. Overall it was a nice holiday. I think it went by a little too quickly though. Hopefully by next year, Jeremy and I will be celebrating Christmas in our own home!

4 comments:
Ok, I LOVE the second picture of Braden after he ate his cookie! He is so stinkin cute! I can't believe that you felt good enough to go 4-wheeling! I'm glad that you are doing better.
I love the box picture!! That is too cute! Who knew playing with paper and ribbons could be so exhausting. :) I'm glad you guys had a great holiday, thanks for the gift card, wanna go shopping? :)
the cookies look delish... even all over Bradens face!
hi guys! Looks like a good Christmas! Happy New years!
Post a Comment