Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A New Year's Blast!

Andrew giving Francie a "riding lesson"

Brian showing Francie how to dress like a TRUE rider!

Jeremy, Braden and I squished onto a quad to go for a ride together!

Mommy taking Braden for a little spin (don't worry, we never left 2nd gear).

Makaela and I getting ready to go for a ride together.

Daddy and Braden going for a ride.

Makaela watching Brian get all suited up for riding

Braden wanted to sit on EVERY quad!

Jeremy getting ready to do some serious riding!

Andrew giving Sienna her first riding lesson!

I'm not sure who's hand that is, but it's a good thing they're wearing a glove! :)

On New Year's day, we went out with Jeremy's family and rode quads and had a picnic. I've never driven a quad before, so I wasn't too sure I would like it, but I REALLY enjoyed it! We all had a lot of fun riding. Braden loves 4 wheelers, so he was in heaven being allowed to actually ride on them and sit on them. The only downside would have to be that I am SO sore today! But it is well worth it! I think I'm hooked! And I'm sure Jeremy is happy about that! That means he won't have to try so hard to convince me to let him buy one someday, the only problem is, I'm going to want one of MY OWN! Ha Ha!

4 comments:

Megan said...

where are your helmets missy?
looks like fun!

Wendy said...

What's up Emily! Your blog is so cute! We need to get together SOON! It's been way too long!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

that looks like dons of fun. Aunt Francie looks like she's a pro. ha ha. :)

allison said...

that looked like so much fun. and i loved your christmas pics-- especially braden in the box. how true is that?... you buy a kid a bunch of toys and he's more entertained by the box it came in. that's the case with all of my kids anyway.
love your blogs new look!