skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Movin On Out!
Jeremy and I are moving into our OWN place at the end of the month! YEAH! We're very excited to have a place of our own again. We're going to be pretty busy for the next few weeks, so you might not see too many blog updates. Sorry!
3 comments:
Where are you moving to???
I guess we'll have to come visit and check it out! Make sure you keep the guest room ready.
Wow...you guys have had some major things happen recently. First of all CONGRATS JEREMY! That is awesome! Second...congrats on moving into your own place! and Third...yeah for Braden getting a speech therapist! I know you will be busy for the next couple of weeks, but when things slow down...let me know so you, Tori and I can meet up for lunch or dinner!
Post a Comment