Ok, I have to admit that I'm not into the "Tagging" thing, but because my best friend (Mindi) tagged me, I am willing to do it this time.
10 years ago: I was single and getting ready to meet my future husband at a dance. I was on a serious spiritual high because for the first time in my life I was figuring out for myself that the church was true and I was gaining my own testimony.
5 things on my "to do list"
1. All of Braden's therapy
2. Pack and get ready to move
3. Make lunch & dinner
4. do laundry
5. clean my room.
Bad Habits
1. leaving dishes in the sink
2. spending too much time on the computer
3. I'm addicted to Mug rootbeer
4. I'm sure I have more, but can't think of them
Snacks I enjoy
1. Any fresh fruit
2. Popcorn
3. Cheese and Crackers
4. Otter Pops
5. chewy candy
Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire
1. buy a house (maybe a few)
2. help friends and family
3. Get A LOT more therapy for Braden
4. Donate to Autism research
5. Definitely hire a maid, chef and personal trainer
Places I've lived
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Heber, AZ
3. Laramie, WY
4. Show Low, AZ
5. Kanab, UT
Jobs I've had
1. Massage Therapist
2. Admin Assistant
3. Customer Service Rep
4. Insurance Sales
5. Receptionist
Things most people don't know about me
1. I'm pretty sure if I go into the ocean I'll get eaten by a shark
2. I have OCD tendencies
3. According to Jeremy, I've been tying my shoes wrong my whole life
4. I had a mohawk as a teenager (seriously)
5. I'm terrified of bees
I tag Anjane', Wendy, Nichelle and Amber
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I would like to see a picture of that mohawk! And where are you guys moving to?
soooo.....when did you live in Kanab??? I lived there for like 7 years.
OK, now I'm curious. Did you have any older siblings? What is your maiden name again?
congrats to jeremy for graduating! that's awesome. and congrats to both of you that you're moving! that's always exciting. where to? i know you're fond of oregon, but it's not there is it?
hey, would you send me everyone in your family's emails? we won't get our stuff until JULY, so i've only been using this laptop. so i don't have anyone's info. would you mind sending me those? just send them to aussiecullens@gmail. thanks. congrats again. you all look great. i especially like emily's artwork on jeremy.
Hey Emily! Just checkin in! How was the move? How is therapy going?
aawww just for me!? :) Thanks! As weird as you were 10 years ago, I still love you! :) And I want to see a picture of that mohawk too!
Post a Comment