Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pictures, As Promised!


Ok, funny story. We were so excited to find this bathroom set for Braden cause we KNEW he would like it, and we thought things would be cool, right? WRONG! It turns out he likes it, but he likes it a bit TOO MUCH! Now, how many other children out there have complete MELTDOWNS over not being allowed to play with the TRASH CAN!!!!?? We just can't win, can we?


Here is the guest room/office/scraproom or should I just call it the "multi-purpose" room?


Here is our FABULOUS bed. I HAVE to brag about the deal we got on this bed, we only paid $42.00 for it!! What a deal! Thanks Lincoln for putting it together for us!


Here's the front of the house. The front yard is HUGE, as is the back yard, but the back yard doesn't look so great right now because someone turned off the sprinklers and let everything die, so we have to start from scratch with it. Well, that's the tour. I forgot to take pics of the kitchen, but it's just your basic kitchen, nothing too special. Anyway, we're so excited to be living here, we have plenty of space and finally have a garage! Hopefully, we can talk the landlord into selling us the house in a year or so! Then we wouldn't have to move again! That would be awesome!




7 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Ok that seriously is a way cute bathroom set. Perfect for a little boy! That probably is pretty hard to not be able to play with those cool toys! That house looks really cute and big!!!

mY dEwDrOpS said...

yay! a house...and a yard! i'm so jealous!! where'd you get the bathroom set? chayten would love that!!

Hiatt Family said...

I'm so excited to see pictures! (And a little jealous too.)I love the bathroom set & I love your bedding. We are really happy for you guys. We'll try to call you sometime in the next few weeks to hang out. Maybe we'll hang out more with you being gone than we did when you lived 30 seconds from us! Ha ha. It's funny how that works.

Tiffany Matthews said...

How exciting. Were is your house at? Have you found anyone for speech yet? We are in the waiting game for speech right now to.

Allyson said...

Yeah, a house! Sorry to hear about the backyard though. We put in Fake grass this time around. We absolutely love it. Always green, no water, no weeds. I'll never go back to real grass.

By the way...Ethan loves to play in bathrooms. All my trashcans are up high, Toilet paper up high, no step stools. Maybe its a boy thing.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

For Sure that is the cutest bathroom set I've ever seen. Love it. I'm exited for you guys and your home. Hopefully you can buy it because moving STINKS! Its really cute. Reminds me of our second home in AZ. Wait a minute...IT IS our second home in AZ. HA. Anyway, we are happy for you guys.

Nate&Mindi said...

Your house looks cute! I love the front yard!! If we could just get your front yard and my back yard together we'd be set. :)