If a picture is worth a THOUSAND WORDS, how could I possibly say anything more to accurately describe what a WONDERFUL father Jeremy is and what a special bond he and Braden have? The pictures say it all. (and I have MANY, many more I could have added)
great posts! it's always nice to see house pics-- i'm sure you're all so excited. loved loved loved the daddy/son pics. father's day is in august here! isn't that weird. mother's day is the same though. anyway-- cute cute!
Hey there! I just noticed a post you put on my blog on the 9th about the T-shirts. Well I don't know if you have figured it out or not but check Blaine and Tirsa's blog if you haven't and she has all the info! Yes yes I'm in love with a vampire...but I'd still take Steve first :)
Wow! It's been awhile since I've been to your blog. You moved! That's so great! I love all the pics of the new place. Congrats! Hope you guys are doing well!
Jeremy and I were married in February 1999 and have been very happily married since then! Our family expanded (by one) in March 2006. We had our son Braden, who is autistic and we love him so much! In June 2011 we added Jackson to the family. It's been an amazing adventure bringing these boys into the world and it's really just the beginning!
4 comments:
What a cute little baby he was. I just want to pinch those cheeks. Any luck on new therapists? And how are you all liking the new house?
great posts! it's always nice to see house pics-- i'm sure you're all so excited. loved loved loved the daddy/son pics. father's day is in august here! isn't that weird. mother's day is the same though. anyway-- cute cute!
Hey there! I just noticed a post you put on my blog on the 9th about the T-shirts. Well I don't know if you have figured it out or not but check Blaine and Tirsa's blog if you haven't and she has all the info! Yes yes I'm in love with a vampire...but I'd still take Steve first :)
Wow! It's been awhile since I've been to your blog. You moved! That's so great! I love all the pics of the new place. Congrats! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment