Monday, July 7, 2008

The Haircut!

The BEFORE picture! Braden's hair was getting so long I couldn't stand it anymore! (yes, he's sitting fully clothed in his bathtub...don't ask!)
The DURING picture! We did it ourselves and it went pretty well. It still takes two people to get the job done though.

The AFTER picture! Ha Ha! Yes, we did all that hard work and then just cover it up! Actually Jeremy just really wanted to get Braden a hat for some reason, and this is the ONLY good picture we could get of him in it because he won't keep the darn thing on his head!


Funny Story: Ok, some people may not find this very funny, infact they may think we're totally stupid after hearing this, but I thought it was funny! Anyway, last night, Jeremy, Braden and I are sitting together watching "Star Wars" and all of the sudden, Braden just starts cracking up laughing. Jeremy and I look at eachother because we can't possibly figure out what he thinks is so funny, but he keeps laughing. Then he stops, lifts his bum and toots SO LOUD, then goes back to laughing! Then stops and toots again! so we figured out Braden was actually laughing because he had GAS! :) I think I'm probably the only person who thinks it's so cute and funny when little kids (I mean 3 yrs and under) toot! I don't know why, it just cracks me up!

2 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Ok, you have no idea how hard I was laughing when I read the tooting story. Hmmm, I guess that's why we're friends. :) I'm so immature...if a kid does anything like that in church I start laughing & can't stop. I'm still laughing. I think I have issues.

Nate&Mindi said...

LOL I'm am the same way!! I think it's so funny/cute when little kids toot! Burping is right up there too. But tooting is cuter! Yeah Braden!!