Sunday, November 2, 2008

Walk Now for Autism 2008!

Everyone hanging out at our BBQ the night before the walk

Braden gives Sienna a ride in his truck

Me making T-shirts all night!

Braden's ready to walk!

Me and Eric Byrns (the D-Backs left fielder).

My mom and Braden

Jeremy's mom, brother Brian and Braden

The WHOLE walking crew right before the walk starts

Those are some good looking shirts! he he! What a gang!

My mom and my sister Sarah

Sienna says "Bye Guys!" (check out that hair!)
The walk this year was AWESOME! We've been getting ready for this for months and we've had people out there helping to raise money for it and our team was able to raise over $1500 for Autism Speaks and SARRC, both great organizations! We had a great time and we appreciate everyone who supported us this year! You guys are SUPER!!! We look forward to next year's walk and hope we can find even more people to support us next year! Thank You for all your support!

3 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Oh I am such a bad friend. I saw the title of your post and thought, "Oh good, she is reminding us to sign up for the walk." Ha ha. Of course I found out that it is OVER already! I'm sorry! I've been feeling crappy lately and have basically lost track of most things around me. Please send us an invite next year! Hopefully by then my brain will be back. :)

Jason said...

woo hoo! i saw ann and sarah! i haven't seen them forever. and your hair is getting long emily!
i meant to say on the post below how cool your pumpkin turned out. i can't believe it didn't break at some places that looked really skinny. good job!

Allyson said...

Glad the walk went well! He sure like his costume--what a cutie!