Tuesday, November 18, 2008
We're Still Here!
Well, I haven't forgotten about my blog, I just haven't had the energy it takes to plug my camera into the computer and THEN you have to post things! I've been pretty busy now that we're doing habilitation with Braden. Which means we do at LEAST two - four hours of therapy EVERY DAY!!! Anyway, I know how good it is for him, so I don't mind, but it doesn't give me a lot of spare time to blog anymore. SORRY! I also feel so bad cause I haven't had time to check up on all of my friends like I use to! I'll have to sit down for a few hours one of these days and finally catch up! In the mean time, for those who read my blog, I hope you're doing good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Emily you are SUPER MOM ! I am sure you don't hear that enough. I can only imagine what struggle everyday must be. You are amazing remember that!
Post a Comment