Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Braden had a very good Christmas this year! At first he didn't quite get opening presents, but by the end of the day, every time we would say the word "OPEN" he would come running! He also tried to open everyone elses gifts! This is Braden playing in his new tent/ball pit (above)

Braden's spoils at Grandma's house.

Braden sitting at his new table and REALLY enjoying the fact that he's getting candy BEFORE breakfast!

Braden and I going through his stocking on Christmas morning.

On Christmas Eve my sister, Sarah, came over to give Braden his presents (which COMPLETELY trumped Santa's AND mom & dad's gifts!) She gave him a "wall-e" and "eve" robot. They are really neat. They will sit and talk to eachother! Braden absolutely LOVES them!

A family picture on Christmas Eve.
Every year we make and frost sugar cookies. Braden was a cookie thief! Every other minute we would turn around and he'd be running from the kitchen after having nabbed a cookie from the counter (not even frosted yet!). I have no idea how many cookies he ate that night but I'm sure it was a lot! He liked them even better once they were frosted and he DEFINITELY knows how to say "COOKIE" really well now! ha ha!

Braden's frosted masterpiece!

Braden being goofy for Daddy. (yes, that hat says "I've been naughty")

Braden and Daddy at the temple lights.

Braden and Mommy at the temple lights. And no, I'm not drinking coffee. Starbucks has this SUPER DELICIOUS carmel apple cider and every winter I probably drink at least 2 dozen of these! It is SOOOOO yummy and I just can't get enough! My mouth is watering just talking about it!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Those are such great photos! You guys really are a beautiful family!

Hiatt Family said...

You look gorgeous in that last picture! I cannot believe your hair is so long! I really haven't seen you in a long time...you look so different! I love it long like that. Anyway, it looks like you had a fun Christmas! Cute pics! Braden is adorable...I just love him!

Steve and Ann Cohee said...

It's so cool to see your Christmas photos. They are adorable...and I love your comments on them too! You always have an interesting (and usually funny) narrative. You should be a writer!