Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our 10 Year Anniversary Trip!

WOW! I can't believe we've been married for 10 YEARS! It's been the most amazing time of my life! The good and the bad! We've been through so much together, I'm amazed at how well we've survived the struggles we've been through. It's mostly because of Jeremy. He's such an awesome person and a terrific husband and father! He puts up with a LOT from me and I don't know how he does it! He must REALLY love me! I'm so blessed to have him! I honestly believe he and I were meant to be together and Heavenly Father knew it and made it happen! I've loved the last 10 years and I'm looking forward to the next 10!
Jeremy and I at Newport beach on a COLD, windy day. It was so nice because there was NOBODY at the beach because it was cold, so we had it ALL to ourselves! :)

I have the BEST husband EVER! He knows me so well, and I really don't deserve him, but I'm grateful I have him. He knows I absolutely LOVE diamonds and for our 10 year anniversary, gave me this BEAUTIFUL anniversary band. I LOVE IT!!!!!
Us at Disneyland. We chose Disneyland because we're just big kids and it's such a fun place, but by the third day we were REALLY feeling our age! Geesh! I haven't done that much walking in a VERY long time! Guess I'm pretty out of shape! It was still tons of fun though.

Us at California Adventure. The problem with vacation pictures is that they will all look pretty much the same cause you have to take them yourself and there's only one pose you can capture that way.(or ask a stranger, which I don't like to do) So, most of our pictures look like this, but with a different background. Fun.

At California Adventure in front of the Grizzly River Rapids ride.

Me after riding "Indiana Jones". I love that ride! It's so much fun! Even waiting in line is interesting!

Jeremy and I together after "Indiana Jones"

3 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Looks like a great trip! Happy anniversary! 10 years?! Crazy!

Nichole said...

Congrats you guys! That is so awesome and it looks like you really had a fun trip!
We love you!

Mauzy Fam said...

What a fun trip! Congrats on 10 years!!