Sunday, June 14, 2009

Not Much To Say!






Well, there really isn't a whole lot for me to say, but I thought I should post SOMETHING. Things have just been plugging along since school's been out. Braden still manages to keep pretty busy with Therapy and he's doing really well. We've been going to the pool more this summer and we're trying to teach Braden how to swim. He loves being in the water (even when its really cold). We went to the zoo the other day (by the way, I don't think I'll be returning till summer's over! too hot!) and Braden did pretty good till we got over to the petting zoo and he saw the tractors. He REALLY wanted to sit on them and he probably would have sat there ALL DAY! He played a little bit at the splash pad, which was good, cause he didn't really want to play the last time we took him to a splash pad.


SAD STORY: Have you ever had a craving for something that just didn't go away? Well, I have been craving a snickers blizzard from D.Q. for weeks! It's been driving me crazy, so the other night, Jeremy and I drive over to D.Q. and I was so excited cause I was FINALLY going to have my snickers blizzard. When we get up to the window, they say "sorry, but our debit/credit machines aren't working". Of course we didn't have any cash on us, because we never do (who does when there are debit cards, right?) Well, I think I've learned my lesson! YOU CAN'T TRUST ELECTRONICS!!!!! So, I STILL haven't had my blizzard!
Putting things on hold: Ok, so I know many are probably wondering what's happening in our fertility arena and I figured I wouldn't keep people on the edge of their seats waiting for me to suddenly make a post with an ultrasound picture. The thing is, we're actually going to have to put that project on hold for a while because my body just isn't cooperating and that means I'll probably have to have surgery again. Not sure I'm willing to do that right now (not sure we can afford it either). I'm going to really work hard and try to lose some weight, because that will help things a lot, then We'll see what happens, but in the meantime, don't be expecting any BIG news. I really do appreciate everyone who supports us and encourages us as we navigate life's trials. What a difference it makes knowing people care about you! I think I'd feel very overwhelmed and very alone without that.

1 comments:

Kachelle said...

i'm so glad braden is doing so well. he is too cute! good luck with adding to your family. i wish i could do more than that! if you need a good dr let me know, i know plenty!