Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our New Place!

The patio

Braden's room. (He loves the Star.Wars. theme)

Dining Room.

Kitchen

Living Room

Enjoying some time at the park

Braden at the playground

Bella enjoying outside time

This is right outside our apartment (that's my car). This is also the view from our master window and our patio. I love being surrounded by all the trees! :)

Ok, so Braden has discovered how to undress himself and the other morning we walked into his room to find him like this (above). He had taken off his PJ's AND his pull-up that he wears to bed and changed into some underwear (which are on backwards)! This is going to be fun!

Well, We're moved and I'm mostly unpacked! YAY! I took a few pictures of the apartment and a couple outside. It's so green here! I LOVE it! It took us 4 days to get here, and it was a LONG drive! One that I'm NOT going to do again! But we made it in one piece and with very little damage to our stuff. Our guest room is already getting reserved! (I guess I better get the bed put together!) :) I'm so excited that people are actually coming out here to see us! It will be so nice to see family. We have NO ONE here so every visitor is going to be VERY MUCH appreciated. Braden's transitioning pretty well. I'm working on getting him started at school (We'll see how that goes). A lot of things are different here from Arizona so it's going to take some time to get use to it. But we like it a lot so far and everyone has been very nice.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Emily - it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the trees and Braden looks so happy there!

Thank you for posting these pics - we sure miss you guys and hope getting Braden into school isn't too difficult of a task!

Love ya!

Nichole

Hiatt Family said...

I love your new place! And I am SO jealous of how green it is there! I am so sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye to you. I wasn't feeling well at all before my hysterectomy and kind of fell of the face of the earth for awhile. I'm sorry. PLEASE let me know when you come to visit, although I know that probably won't be for awhile. I really want to keep in touch! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear about your new adventures!