Sunday, April 4, 2010

Only 5 Days Left!

Well, we're moving in 5 days! YIKES!!! I can't even begin to explain how I'm feeling. I'm SO overwhelmed with what I have to get accomplished this week, AND what I'm going to have to do when we get there (not to mention just getting there! 3 days on the road with Braden, and a Dog? EEEEKKK!) I'm still trying to process the fact that we'll actually be LIVING all the way across the country. I won't see my sister every week (that kills me). We won't be having big family dinners on Sunday's (which we do at least once a month now). I'm going to miss all my friends. I'll be starting over with getting Braden treatment and figuring out how the system works there. We won't have a habilitator, or respite or even a Grandma or someone we trust to babysit every once in a while (no more date night for a while). Jeremy is already living there and I'm on my own here with Braden. I REALLY miss him. But he'll be here on Friday! YAY!!!! I have A LOT to get done this week, so I'm probably not going to be posting anything till we get there. See you on the other side!! :)

1 comments:

Nichole said...

I hope you have a safe trip with Braden and the pooch! I can't imagine how much you have going on right now! I will miss getting together with you and Tori - but we will definitely stay in touch via blogger and facebook!

Love you lots hon thank you for always being such a wonderful support and a great friend! I guess I got a few good things out of Helping Hand...you, Tori and Pace!