Monday, October 4, 2010

What's Going On?

I know I haven't posted anything since mid-September, but I don't really have anything exciting to post. Braden has started school and things have been pretty mellow. The weather is getting really nice now and I LOVE it. Braden has been talking so much lately. It just amazes me! He's obsessed with looking at my pottery barn catalog with some halloween and christmas pictures in it and he sits there and constantly says "it's a christmas!". He also loves looking at the pumpkin carving template book we have left from last halloween. He is SOOOO excited to carve pumpkins and do holiday things! I'm kind of sad that we won't be celebrating the holidays with our families. I think it will be a little weird. This will be the first time in my life to do this. I am trying to convince as many family members as I can to move out here, because we love it so much! All it's missing is our family. :)

0 comments: