Sunday, February 20, 2011

12 Things I Love About Jeremy!

One for every year we've been married.

1. He is always willing to give me a break when I need it. No matter how difficult Braden is being.

2. He does more chores than any guy I've ever met! :)

3. He works really hard so I can stay home with our kids.

4. He's very patient and forgiving.

5. He never freaks out about anything (except installing mini-blinds). He keeps his cool in almost any situation, which is good because I FREAK out about everything!

6. He's a great father.

7. He's good looking! :)

8. He's a great cook and cooks dinner at least one or two nights a week. And he always makes me a super delicious birthday dinner.

9. He's a worthy priesthood holder and he served a mission.

10. He and I always work through things together no matter what it is.

11. He's tech savvy so I don't have to worry about the computer, ipod, tv or anything else that's electronic because I know he can fix it.

12. He always makes our anniversary special in some way. It's always a big deal to him and he takes me out to celebrate the years we've spent together.

We've been together for 12 years and I can't believe everything we've gone through in those 12 years, but here we are, still happy together, still each other's best friend and still in love. Happy Anniversary Honey! I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Love this! Happy Anniversary!

francb53 said...

I am so glad you have each other! I loved your comments!