Saturday, June 25, 2011

Welcome Jackson James Weber!

Well, he's FINALLY here! JACKSON JAMES WEBER was born on Wednesday June 22nd at 5:45am. He weighed 7lbs 14oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. (above - us right before leaving for the hospital to be induced)
I checked into the hospital to be induced at 5:00pm on Tuesday night. Grandma Francie and Aunt Sarah showed up at the hospital around 11pm. They put my epidural in around 2:30am and I slept for a little while until the doctor came in to break my water around 5:00am. After my water was broken, things happened VERY fast, almost too fast! They were literally scrambling to get things ready for the delivery because it came so quickly. the doc basically had time to check me, say "she's ready" and 4 contractions later, Jackson was here!


I couldn't believe how much hair he has! I was really surprised by that! He is so darn cute!


Getting wrapped up and of course getting the lovely goop in his eyes.



I finally get to hold this little guy that's been kicking me for months!



Proud daddy.





Proud Grandma.





Proud Aunt.





All cleaned up and back from the nursery.






Dressed and ready to go home from the hospital. (already holding his own binky)



Braden and Jackson meeting for the first time. Braden can't say "Jackson" so he calls him "Jaskin". Braden has done so great with his baby brother. He's very soft with him and asks where "Jaskin" is all the time. Aunt Sarah has been so great at keeping Braden busy and playing with him all the time so he doesn't feel left out. It felt so good to come home. It felt like we were in the hospital forever and we really missed Braden.



Braden holding Jackson for the first time. (He totally wouldn't look at the camera) Things have been going well since we came home. I'm recovering and hopefully Jackson is putting back some of the weight he lost in the hospital. (He was down to 7lbs 4oz when we left). We love just having him home and holding him. He's a very sweet baby. We've been SOOOOOO blessed and we are so grateful for BOTH of our children! We're also grateful for all the support and help we've gotten. I have some of the BEST visiting teachers and we have a GREAT ward. And Jeremy's mom and my sister have BOTH been life savers! We're so glad to finally have Jackson here and part of the family!

4 comments:

Steve and Ann Cohee said...

Oh, I'm so glad you posted these. It sure is hard not to be there. Those are all GREAT shots. Jackson is SO cute, and Braden is doing so well. You guys are such a sweet family! I miss you all.

birdfam said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went well for you, and that you are home and recovering. The pictures with Braden and his new baby brother are so sweet! Get plenty of rest while you have all the help :)

Mauzy Fam said...

Congrats!! He's so cute and I'm glad to know the delivery went well. Hope you get some sleep.

Steven and Jennifer said...

Congratulations he is sooooo darn cute! Can't wait to meet him!