We are finally buying a house! We found a brand new subdivision being built and we are the 2nd people to buy a home there. It's in a small town about 20 minutes from where we are now. This is a picture of the elevation and floorplan we will be building. We are so excited about it! It's been 12 years since we had our own house and the boys will have a backyard! I'm so excited about THAT! Braden will love having somewhere to run around outside again! Braden is so excited about it too, when we explained to him that we were building a new house, he said he wanted to help build it. :-) We should be closing in August. Time to start "de-cluttering" and getting things organized! I'm just so excited that this will be the last time we have to move for a very long time!
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see pictures when you move in!
That is awesome!!!!
Post a Comment