Braden and his birthday guests, Reese and Jesse, coming down the giant slide at Monkey Joe's jump house
Braden and Reese
Braden opening his presents. This Hero Factory robot is 124 pieces and Braden put it together all by himself! He is such a SMART kid!
Braden is into anything lego, but at the moment he's really liking the ningago sets. I'm sure he'll be moving on to something else soon.
A Mater Spy from Jesse
Kinex monster trucks from Reese
Getting ready to blow out his candle
Braden had a really great birthday party. He and his friends went to the jump house and played for a while then came home and had pizza and cup cakes and ice cream. He was so excited about his presents he couldn't wait to open them. He loved all his gifts. I can't believe how big he's getting! He's growing up so fast. Sometimes he says the most grown up things, it shocks me! We were in the car the other day and he was coughing and I asked him if he was ok, and he says "I'm fine mom, don't worry about me." What a little man! Happy Birthday Braden! Having you in our lives has been the most amazing experience!














2 comments:
Happy Birthday Braden! Looks like you got a lot of great presents. I love you and miss you so much.
Love,
Grandma Francie
Happy Birthday Braden! Looks like you got a lot of great presents. I love you and miss you so much.
Love,
Grandma Francie
Post a Comment