Braden did his "fun run" at school and he ran/walked 35 laps! We went and cheered him on. Jackson enjoyed watching all the kids run by. I feel very blessed that he was put in a good school with a great teacher this year. I hope he can stay there for the next few years at least. He's never gone to the same school for more than a year. He seems to really like his new classmates.
Jeremy and I were married in February 1999 and have been very happily married since then! Our family expanded (by one) in March 2006. We had our son Braden, who is autistic and we love him so much! In June 2011 we added Jackson to the family. It's been an amazing adventure bringing these boys into the world and it's really just the beginning!
2 comments:
Braden is amazing! He looks great in the pictures. How proud you must be of him! Love that guy!!!
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment