Thursday, September 6, 2007

Blog, Blog, Blog!

I haven't actually "Blogged" anything lately. I'm more of a "picture tells the story" kind of person, so I tend to just clutter my blog with a lot of pictures, (mostly of Braden). But I figured that I ought to actually say something about us every once in a while. So, here goes....
BRADEN:
Braden is making some improvements with his speech, but not enough for the doctor, so we are going to have him evaluated AGAIN. He would not hold still for his hearing test, so we will have to take him to the hospital and they actually put him to sleep to test his hearing! CRAZY! He's still as cute as ever and we love him so much it's rediculous! He started going to nursery on Sunday and he seems to like it and the teacher didn't have to come get us! (yippie!)
EMILY:
I'm doing good. I am looking forward to the cooler weather so I can get out and start walking again. I haven't had any problems with my gallbladder lately, so I've put off having my surgery for now. If I don't have to have it done, GREAT! We'll see what happens with it. What I've REALLY been into lately is making blog templates! (you're currently viewing my "Fall" blog) I learned how to do it and I can't wait to learn more. HTML code is so confusing! Hats off to all those computer programmers and people who actually understand all this stuff!
JEREMY:
Jeremy is GREAT! He's the best husband ever and a great father to boot! He's still working for Apollo Group and he's almost finished with his bachelor's degree! He created and added this nice little slideshow that now appears on our blog! Thanks honey! His department at work is putting together a schedule that might allow him to telecommute a few days a week and we're all very excited about that! We can save money on gas AND we get to see him more! SWEET!

All in all, we're doing good. Life throws curve balls at us all the time, so we're just waiting for the next one, but for now we're just enjoying life. We love our ward and I've made some great friends here. I will be so sad when we move in a year, but hey, we've still got blogging right?

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Hey Emily - I had no idea you were having issues with your gallbladder. I hope you are feeling well and you don't have any more problems with it!
The pics are adorable! Braden is such a cutie! I will be praying for his hearing tests!
Nichole

Nate&Mindi said...

Hey Em! You blog looks so cute! Thanks for helping me with mine! And Braden is such a cutie! I love looking at all the pics. you have on your slide. Take care!