Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nine Years!




Well, tomorrow is my ninth wedding anniversary. I just have to take a minute and talk a little bit about the wonderful man I chose to marry. This man has LIMITLESS patience. He knows how crazy I am and he still loves me. I'm not a great housekeeper, so he helps out where I fall short. He's a wonderful father. He's my best friend. He always tries to do whatever it takes to make me happy if I'm sad. He's cute, cute, CUTE! He works hard so I can stay home with our son. No matter WHAT we go through I know I can count on him. I just can't believe how blessed I am to have found someone so great, that I can't imagine living life without him.

7 comments:

Marty and Emily said...

Hey, I found your blog! Nine years, that's awesome! Marty and I just celebrated our 2 and a half year anniversary (ya, we celebrate half anniversaries - we are kinda sentimental!), and it seems like we have been married WAYYYYY longer than that! I just can't imagine life without him anymore, really. Hey, thanks for the tip on bountiful basket thing - that is exactly what I have been needing!!! I'll have to get in touch with you about walking, too. Brynn and I have been giving some weird sickness back and forth to each other for over TWO weeks now, and it is getting REALLY old. But I did finally get my voice back, so now I can call you! :) Sorry I've been a flake!

Allyson said...

Happy 9th Emily! Sounds like a great guy, but my guess is that he would say similar things of you. I guess thats why your celebrating 9yrs. Heres to 90 more!!!

Logan & Lindy said...

Congrats on your 9th that is so exiting. How time flys when your having fun.

Nichole said...

Happy belated Anniversary! You guys are the best!

Nate&Mindi said...

Happy anniversay!! WOW! 9 years. We're getting OLD!! :) You guys are great together and we hope that the next nine are just as wonderful as the first! Love ya!

Mandy Abbott said...

Congrats on 9 years! You guys are so cute! But I must say Braden is my favorite! Kenney and I were at Dillards the other day and we saw some Hurley shirts and instantly thought of that handsome little man!

Megan said...

9 years? holy cow that is long! way to go!