
I haven't really posted anything lately because I've been spending my time making invitations for my Sister-in-law, Tara's, baby shower. It takes quite a while to make 50 of these babies! But I'm finally done! Yippie! I just thought I'd show off my hard work! He He! :) Well, I suppose everyone wants a "Braden Update", he's doing good. He's trying to say more words every week, the only problem is, he'll say something once and then not say it again, so it gets a bit discouraging. We still just take everything a day at a time and we're doing pretty good.
6 comments:
hey Emily...got your email! Good luck. I think our kids bdays are within days. Ethan's is the 8th, when is Bradens???
those invitations are stinking cute!
Very cute invitations. I am impressed! My cute invitations always come from Target. :)
Wow! I didn't know Tara was expecting. Thank goodness for blogs! :) Tell her congrats. Awesome.
Ok,those are the cutest shower invitations I have ever seen. I felt so bad about not helping, but now I am pretty sure that I would have just messed them up! GOOD JOB!!!
I Forgot to tell you what a great job you did on the invites. GREAT JOB! I am working on my blog but i just can't think of cool things to say like you.
Post a Comment