Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Blogging!
Ok, so I've been thinking about it, and I've realized that I don't really share much about myself (my feelings on life, stuff like that) in my blog. I mostly do updates on how Braden's doing and post pictures and stuff. So, I'm going to start doing something a little different with my blog. Instead of posting only every so often, when something new happens (which isn't too often anymore) I will try to do a new post EVERY week (TRY being the key word there). It might be an update on Braden, or just a description of how our week went, or just me talking about things I've been thinking about. It's time to "get personal"! :) Also, I will probably separate "event" posts from my "rant" posts, so If you check my blog, there may be more than one new post to see (so scroll down!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment