
Us in Chicago at Navy Pier. What a beautiful skyline! I'm not really a big city person, but it CAN be pretty sometimes.
At the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. They had a "christmas trees of the world display and they had probably 50 trees decorated to represent different countries. It was pretty cool. Although I thought the USA tree was decorated a little lamely. All it had was flags and stuff. I thought they really should have just put a mish-mash of everything on there cause America is made up of so many different people from different countries.
Jeremy and I in front of the submarine. I don't remember all the "facts" on the sub and what it was called and how it got captured and what not, I just know it use to belong to the Germans. And it was much bigger than I thought it would be.
Braden loves PLANES, TRAINS & AUTOMOBILES. He also REALLY likes tractors and he HAD to sit in each of the tractors in the farming section of the museum.
Braden and I on a train platform. (that little booger NEVER looks at the camera when you want him to!)
Braden and I in front of the steam engine. Between this and the giant model train set they had running, he was in heaven. Not to mention that there were like 4 full size airplanes suspended from the ceiling in this same room. Needless to say, once we hit this room, he didn't really want to go anywhere else (he did perk up when we took him to the race car exhibit though).
Braden giving Sienna some love. (So cute!) He's such a sweet boy, and even though he plays pretty rough, he doesn't have a mean bone in his body! Of course that doesn't mean he can't throw a few punches and kicks when he's REALLY frustrated, but who hasn't kicked a hole in the wall when they've been mad?? It can't be just me. :)
We took a quick family picture at Jeremy's mom's house on Saturday after Thanksgiving.We flew to WI for Thanksgiving this year, and we spent the holiday with Jeremy's Grandma. This was mine and Braden's first time meeting her and Jeremy's first time seeing her in the past 20 years! Braden did awesome on the plane and I think he really liked flying. He was very excited when we told him we would be getting back on the plane to go home. He kept saying "go back airplane" all the way to the airport. Jeremy's Grandma is a very sweet lady and it was fun getting to know her. We spent our first two days in Chicago and went to the museum of Science and Industry there. It was pretty neat. Braden of course loved the airplanes.
And now... for my Thanksgiving schpeel!
Things I'm Thankful For:
I'm thankful for a loving husband. I'm sorry ladies but I KNOW I got the best one out there! He cooks, he cleans, he helps with Braden SO much, and he's cute to boot!
I'm thankful for my amazing son and the opportunity I have to share in his journey on earth. I'm pretty sure he was sent here to teach ME and help me grow because I know his soul is perfect in every way and heavenly father, in his infinate wisdom saw that I needed to be with this special spirit.
I'm thankful for so many things in my life. Most of all, my family, and Jeremy's family. I love them so much I can't stand the thought of losing any of them!
I'm thankful for the gospel and the joy it has brought into my life. And the peace I have of knowing who I am and where I come from.
I'm thankful for the savior and his atoning sacrifce for ME. (He KNOWS I needed it!)
I'm thankful that Jeremy has a job and I'm able to stay home during the day with Braden.
I'm thankful for my massage clients.
I'm thankful for modern conveniences! (toilet paper, indoor plumbing, modern medicine, grocery stores...to name a few)

2 comments:
You look so skinny!!! I'm glad you had such a fun Thanksgiving!
I must agree Emily - you look fantastic! I am so glad you had a great trip and thank you so much for sharing photos! Your family picture is awesome!
Post a Comment