Friday, December 11, 2009

Girlz Night!



Me, my mom and my sisters have started a little tradition we call "Girlz Night" once a month. This month, I HAD to get them prepared for Christmas with "Christmas toes". I've been practicing doing my own pedicures and I think I'm finally getting it! YAY! (I only charge $15 if you want one! :)) I forgot to take a picture of everyone's feet, but I got my mom's and mine (above). Anywho, I really like this tradition of just hangin with the girls, it's so fun!
Not much else going on in our world, except that we've lost our habilitator (the girl who comes and works with Braden every day) and I'm so sad about it. She was so good and she's been with us for over a year. Now I feel like we're starting over! Braden has been making so much progress with her, and I'm afraid that getting a new person will set him back. If any of you know of someone out there who does habilitation and they're GOOD at it and are use to working with Autistic children, and have afternoons open, please have them call me! :)

1 comments:

LISA :) said...

Your toe nails are so cute! I love girls night out but never get to do them :( hope you are still doing good with the diet. I was going to do it but I got knocked. How many cycles have you done? How much weight are you down? I found a doc that will give you drops instead of shots FYI.