Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Braden!

Braden and Sienna

Makaela buried in balloons

Sienna playing on the trampoline

Wyatt, Braden and Sienna sharing a ride in the wagon

Why is it that I can never get a picture with all three looking at me?

Braden, checking out his star wars tablecloth

One happy boy, opening his presents

Braden and his future wife Jadyn. Braden is so sweet with her, it's so cute! He treats her differently than he treats other babies, usually he's not very "soft" with them, but with Jadyn, he loves giving her kisses and he's so soft with her. And he talks about her all the time!

Sienna

Braden and Sienna
Braden had a great birthday party! We had family and friends over and had a BBQ. We wanted the kids to be able to try out Braden's new trampoline (his b-day present from us). We're just thankful that the rain waited till late night to show up! (little miracles, huh?) Braden had a blast and loved all the gifts! It's so crazy how fast our little ones grow up! We took Braden on Saturday to get his first haircut in a salon. It went much better than I expected. He hates getting haircuts, and it usually takes me about an hour to do it myself, and it doesn't even look good when I'm done! I guess I've learned my lesson, I'll be taking him somewhere else from now on. He looks so grown up with his hair styled! He just looks like a boy now, he's not a baby (or even a toddler) anymore! He doesn't look anything like he did as a baby! It makes me want to cry sometimes cause I know I'll never get those times back. I guess I should be better about taking more pictures and documenting his life more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADEN! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Hua said...

Hey Jeremy & Emily,

Braden looks like he had an amazing birthday. He's lucky to have so many people that care about him and want to make his day special.

I found your blog while searching for unique and helpful content on autism.  I think you could benefit from sharing your personal story to those seeking connection to other people who are in similar situations regarding autism. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of over 3,000 of bloggers who motivate and support each other through 150 communities. 

For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks

taylorfamily said...

Happy Birthday Braden!!!!