BIG changes coming our way! We're moving! I'm really starting to freak out about it! I'm leaving my family, Jeremy's family, and everything I've known my whole life! I've never lived outside of Az. Things are going to be a bit crazy for the next few months, so if I'm not posting a lot, you know why. We know this is going to be a good thing for us. We've prayed about it and feel like it's the right thing to do. (that doesn't really make it less scary though). Anyone who has had experience in moving cross country, PLEASE give me as many tips as you can! I've moved many times, but never more than 15 miles, this seems like a whole different thing! We're really going to miss all of our friends and family here. It makes me so thankful to be a member of the church. We'll have a "built-in" family when we get there and know we won't be alone. Don't know how I could do this otherwise. Friday, March 5, 2010
Holy Crap!
BIG changes coming our way! We're moving! I'm really starting to freak out about it! I'm leaving my family, Jeremy's family, and everything I've known my whole life! I've never lived outside of Az. Things are going to be a bit crazy for the next few months, so if I'm not posting a lot, you know why. We know this is going to be a good thing for us. We've prayed about it and feel like it's the right thing to do. (that doesn't really make it less scary though). Anyone who has had experience in moving cross country, PLEASE give me as many tips as you can! I've moved many times, but never more than 15 miles, this seems like a whole different thing! We're really going to miss all of our friends and family here. It makes me so thankful to be a member of the church. We'll have a "built-in" family when we get there and know we won't be alone. Don't know how I could do this otherwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How exciting for you and your family. Can't wait to hear about it. I am sure it will be a great experience. Good luck with everything.
I moved here from KS, which isn't the same, but kind of. Honestly, I never looked back. The move felt so right to me. Of course sometimes I miss living near my family, but I love it here! I know you guys have so much going on, but if you have a free evening, Pace and I would love to take you to dinner before you go!
Let me know if you need any help!
Nichole
You're moving!! Make sure to keep us updated often. I would feel the same as you if it were me. I haven't been out of mesa since I was seven so I don't have advice sorry, but I know you will be missed. Is it temperary or permanant?
Post a Comment