I just caught up on your blog. I have been so bad lately! I am glad you are loving it there. I hope you find some awesome friends too. It can be so lonely moving away but i am sure you are doing great!
Jeremy and I were married in February 1999 and have been very happily married since then! Our family expanded (by one) in March 2006. We had our son Braden, who is autistic and we love him so much! In June 2011 we added Jackson to the family. It's been an amazing adventure bringing these boys into the world and it's really just the beginning!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is SO CUTE!
I just caught up on your blog. I have been so bad lately! I am glad you are loving it there. I hope you find some awesome friends too. It can be so lonely moving away but i am sure you are doing great!
Post a Comment