It's definitely fall here! The colors are AMAZING! Like nothing I've ever seen before. We tried to get some pictures, but they just don't really capture it.
We took a trip to Duke Gardens (one of my favorite places ever) and fed the ducks and took some pictures of the fall foliage.
Braden watching the ducks
I love the fact that no matter what time of year, there are ALWAYS flowers blooming at Duke.
Jeremy and I were married in February 1999 and have been very happily married since then! Our family expanded (by one) in March 2006. We had our son Braden, who is autistic and we love him so much! In June 2011 we added Jackson to the family. It's been an amazing adventure bringing these boys into the world and it's really just the beginning!
4 comments:
GORGEOUS!!!
I'm jealous! :)
Wow - those colors are AMAZING!
I love the fall colors! Braden is pretty cute too!
Post a Comment