Tuesday, April 12, 2011
The Goings On!
Well, I don't have much to post but I feel guilty if I don't post SOMETHING every month. There really isn't much going on around our house. Jeremy's job is going well and I can't believe it's been a year already! He works so hard and is such a great provider! :) I'm doing good. The pregnancy is going well so far and I feel like I'm getting HUGE! I have 10 more weeks! It feels really strange sometimes when I think about the fact that we will have TWO children! It's been just us and Braden for so long, we won't know what to do with another one! :) Braden is doing better. He is sleeping better and his aggression is better too. But like all things, if it isn't one thing, it's another. For some reason in the last few weeks he's developed this completely irrational fear of bugs and he will completely freak out if he sees a bug or even THINKS he sees a bug. He's locked himself in his room for several hours at a time because he thinks there is a bug in the living room! I'm not really sure what to do to help him get over this. We've taken him to the natural history museum where they have live bugs and things. He loved going and even calls it the bug museum, but he still freaks out if he sees a bee or butterfly or moth flying around (they don't even have to be close to him). He actually asked to leave the playground the other day because he saw a flying bug! (we usually can't get him to leave the playground willingly.) He's also developed a fear of the wind. Yes, the wind. He is afraid that it will blow everything away (we had an incident with a balloon on a windy day a few weeks ago that unfortunately reinforced this fear.) He will actually grab and hold his own shirt when we go outside so the wind doesn't blow it away! He really has a cow when we go grocery shopping and the wind rustles the grocery bags! How do you teach him to get over THAT? Otherwise he's doing great and he's still making progress with his speech which is so awesome! We'll try to get some pictures posted soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment