skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Getting Ready For Christmas!


Braden helped us decorate for Christmas. I can't believe it's time for Christmas already! This year has gone by SO fast! And so much has happened this year! Christmas time always makes me think about my family and how grateful I am for them; not just MY family but Jeremy's family too. We've been so blessed to have such a supportive family. I'm even more grateful to have Jeremy as my eternal companion. I'm sure I've said this before, but I couldn't have asked for a better spouse! We've been married for almost 9 years and I still love him so much. I'm so grateful to have him FOREVER! I LOVE YOU HONEY!
4 comments:
ya, i guess i should get with it and start decorating too. that was a cute pic with braden and the lights.
fun fun!
You reminded me I need to go look for our exterior christmas lights! I lost them. Cute pics.
Love when the little ones help with the decorating, it always makes it go much faster, hu?
Hey, I found your blog while cruising Christina's. Your slideshow of family pictures is SO cute! I seriously wish I could grab Braden from the monitor and sqeeze him! That is one of the sweetest little smiles I think I have ever seen in my life!
Post a Comment