Thursday, November 1, 2007

Vacation! Day 1

Check out the size of these leaves! They're HUGE!




Us on the bridge at the base of the BIG falls at Multnomah Falls.

The falls drop over 500 ft!


Jeremy and I started our MUCH needed vacation today! Yippee! We landed in Portland, OR around 10:00 am. The temperature is in the 40's, and it feels SO nice! We drove to Multnomah Falls and it was such a cool place! I was amazed at how far the drop was! It was a nice little hike up to the bridge and it was really nice and cold up at the bridge. It's fall and the leaves are so pretty, and HUGE! You don't see leaves like that in the valley! Later, we went and saw Transformers at the IMAX, it was pretty dang cool! Unfortunately, both Jeremy and I are sick with terrible colds so, its making it a little harder for us, but we're still having a great time so far! We already miss Braden who is having HIS vacation with his Uncle Andrew. I'm sure they're having a blast! I want to try and post our activities each day, so hopefully I won't be to wiped out at the end of the day!




5 comments:

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

vacation!?!?!?!?!? I'm so jealous!

Nate&Mindi said...

I'm sooo jealous!!! It looks so beautiful there! Next time we're coming with you! You guys look great! Hope you get to feeling better, enjoy your time alone!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! It is so pretty there. I'm glad you guys are having a fun time.

allison said...

Hola chica!
I haven't looked at your blog lately, but loved loved loved it. i need to just send you an email, because this will end up being too long.
Hope you have a fantastic vacation. you look great!
Love ya,
Allison

Hiatt Family said...

I am so excited that you are having so much fun. Those are great pictures. You look very pretty in them Emily! I hope you both get over your colds soon!