Friday, November 2, 2007

Vacation Day 2!

We started the day by visiting the Tillamook Cheese factory.

That's a LOT of cheese!

Jeremy petting a "Tillamook" cow. (yes, it's plastic)

Here are some NOT plastic cows, only a few of the 41,000 cows in Tillamook County!
This is "Octopus Tree"
It's one of the coolest trees I've ever seen!
This is Cape Mears. We took a scenic drive along the coast and this is one place we stopped and did some sight seeing. It was really beautiful.

Jeremy in front of the lighthouse.

Jeremy and I at Cape Mears.










2 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Ok I want to go Visit Oregan! It looks like so much fun!!! I cant believe the huge leaves! That is so cool!

Nate&Mindi said...

Ok, now I'm really jealous. It is soooooo beautful there! the more pics. you post the uglier AZ gets. I'm glad you guys are having fun! I hope you start feeling better soon!