Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Braden Turns 2!

This is our attempt to get a picture of our sweet boy in his new birthday shorts & shoes. He didn't really want to hold still. (as you can see from the picture above). This is him in the middle of wiggling out of the chair, and yet, it's still so darn cute!
Finally we got him to stay in the chair! This is a CLASSIC Braden picture.

The finger goes into the icing....

The finger comes out...

The icing ends up on his face! :)

Braden got a new truck for his birthday from Uncle Andrew (who was kind enough to actually assemble it there at the park because Braden couldn't WAIT to play in it!)

Braden and his friend Kegan go for a drive together. Braden pushes the gas pedal and Kegan steers. It was seriously one of the funniest, cutest things I have ever seen!
Braden's 2nd birthday! AAAHH! I can't believe he's already 2 years old! He's just growing up too fast! Any ideas on how to slow that down? He is such a sweet boy and has an extremely unique personality that I couldn't live without! He keeps us laughing, crying, grumbling with frustration, and just plain amazed ALL THE TIME! It's been a crazy two years since he was born! I think this is just the beginning too! I'm sure the coming years will bring much more craziness, but we're excited for it. These experiences are what make life worth living. This is what it's all about!

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Ahhhh.....your baby is 2....time to have another! Looks like he had an awesome birthday. Thats one cool truck. Ethan turns 2 on Sat. They just grow up WAY too fast. Send more info on that adult "amazing jakes"!!!

Tirsa said...

Happy Birthday, Braden. He is so cute!

Logan & Lindy said...

Ok I love his outfit. Those shorts are SOOO Cute! He is such a cutie pie!