Monday, March 10, 2008

We FINALLY Have A Speech Therapist!

Thanks to my wonderful Sister-in-law KATIE, we finally have a speech therapist! Katie was kind enough to talk to a speech therapist in her ward and it JUST so happened that she had an opening! And she was willing to take Braden as a client! Coincidence, I think NOT! We will be starting therapy next week and I'm so excited to see Braden make some progress in his communication skills. I'm just so grateful for every blessing we've been given. We've been blessed with great therapists, wonderfully supportive family and friends, and most of all, we have the gospel. I can't imagine what life would be like without it!

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Cute blog change! Yea....a therapist.....hope he makes lots of progress.....but as my husband reminds --rome wasn't built in a day-- Some things take time.

I would agree we are all blessed!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

That is awesome!
:]
I'm excited for you guys!
Has he been learning any words at all? I haven't really been around him since you brought him visiting teaching forever ago. But he looks way big and so flippin adorable! :D

Chelsea Bevans said...

That's exciting about the therapist! Love the new look of the blog!

Tiffany Matthews said...

I am so excited for you. We didn't get approved for AZLTC we are going to reapply net month before his third birthday. So they said that we couldn't keep our OT. So I asked if we could just pay out of pocket till he gets re-evaluated next month so we can keep our spot. Hope everthing is going good.