Monday, March 31, 2008

Some Springtime Fun!

We FINALLY bought Braden a Sunday tie. We had to get a picture cause he looked so grown up! I can't believe he actually smiled AND looked at the camera!

My two HANDSOME guys! Do they look like father and son or WHAT!?

Braden Loves to play with the hose and sprinkler (as well as the broom for some strange reason).

Braden hanging out with Uncle Andrew and cousin Sienna.

We did NOT put that bucket on Braden's head. He did that ALL on his own! It was the funniest thing! He was just running around with it on his head.

The guys playing "keep away" from Makaela.

Makaela getting a little frustrated. Had to get a picture of her pouty face!

Braden gets a turn to play with the ball and what does he do?... HE LICKS IT!

And then he decides he would like to just lay down on the patio for a few! He is just the cutest little weirdo! I love it!

Apparently it was time to flip over.

Sienna and Nichelle. Sienna has the funniest little smile. She sticks her tongue out the side of her mouth. It's so cute!

Sienna getting to explore the backyard (she ate some tasty grass while exploring, hence the binkie). She seemed to really enjoy playing in the dirt.

This post is probably a mile long, but I had too many cute pictures to leave any out. We had a pretty great Sunday. Braden actually made it all the way through sacrament meeting without having to leave, so Jeremy and I were so happy! AND he made it through nursery too! It was so nice! It really gives me hope for the future. After church we had the family over for dinner and played in the backyard for a while since it was such a nice day. I love being able to just hang out with family and have fun. It's nice for Braden to be around so many people who love him and understand him and want to play with him. I think he really needs that as much as he needs therapy.

6 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

How fun!
:]
He is getting so big. And that tie! How fun!
I'm glad you were able to make it through all the church meetings. That's such a great blessing!
I hope you get to bring him to the picnic tomorrow!

Hiatt Family said...

Oh, I love the picture of him in his tie! He is SO,SO,SO cute! Really, I can't stand it! That is so funny that he started licking the ball...he's a true boy huh?

Allyson said...

Hip Hip Horray for a successful day!

Tiffany Matthews said...

His tie is so cute. I got one for Ryan and it was a fight to get it on him but I made him where it anyway. Ryan also likes to put the laundry basket on his head and run around and he thinks he's really funny when he dose it.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Hi guys. Cute pictures. Sienna is a doll also.

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Braden looks ADORABLE in that tie. So very handsome.