Monday, September 29, 2008

Playing Dress-up!



This was Braden's idea! (that's Jeremy's shirt) Doesn't he remind you of a character from Star Wars? (yoda? or maybe those little guys that steal robots?) Anyway, it was so cute and funny that I HAD to document it!

6 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

ha ha! Yes he totaly looks like Yoda perfect color! Thats really cute

Jason said...

before i even read your description i thought the same thing! too funny.

Allyson said...

Hi-- I haven't checked in for a while, and boy have you been busy. I LOVE the table, way to go. I bet it was a lot of work though. Braden looks so cute in his dad's shirt, my kids love dress up too!

Good news, on long term care! Yeah, I am so happy for you. We saw Dr. Kessler a week ago. I really like him. Such a nice guy. He had us go get another speech evaluation, which we did yesterday, so now we are in the wait and see mode. I know you said your appt was in Oct, I think, let us know how it goes. Did you meet Shiloh yet?

Wade & Kati Allen said...

Hi Emily! Braden is such a cutie pie! I am so happy we are in the blogging world now!

We have been dealing with developmental delays since Luke was a baby. A few years ago he was tested and was diagnosed with an Intellectual Disability with a Communication Disorder. He is now in a school that deals with special needs. It has been one battle after another as I am sure you know!

Congratulations on the long term care that is a blessing! Every step forward is good!!

Kachelle said...

hmmm... i think he looks like a jedi. that'll be fun when he figures out how to throw things using the force!! aggg! ok i'm a dork, i know it.

Katie said...

I tagged you to tell about some of your quirks. Check out my blog for info. Love that cute boy!